Limited Warranty for Industrial Lubricants
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR INDUSTRIAL LUBRICANTS
Royal Purple® manufactures industrial lubricants of the highest quality, and guarantees and warrants that all Royal Purple lubricants are formulated to our published specifications, and are free from any defects. If, in the sole determination of Royal Purple, a Royal Purple lubricant is found to be defective and that defect results in damage to any piece of equipment, Royal Purple will reimburse reasonable repair or replacement expense under the terms and conditions listed below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR LIMITED WARRANTY CLAIM
- Royal Purple must be notified of the potential claim within thirty (30) days of the date when such damage or failure is first detected.
- A sample of the used Royal Purple lubricant in question must be available to the company for identification and analysis by Royal Purple. The minimum sample amount required is ten (10) fluid ounces.
- Royal Purple requires verification that, based on the Original Equipment Manufacturer’s recommendation, the correct Royal Purple lubricant and viscosity was in use at the time of the problem.
- Royal Purple reserves the right to review the maintenance records of the equipment to establish that reasonable maintenance had, prior to the problem, been performed.
- Royal Purple reserves the right to inspect the equipment and all damaged parts or components of the equipment.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY EXCLUDES
- Where Royal Purple lubricants have been used in conjunction with any other product or additive that has not been authorized for use by Royal Purple.
- Failure of equipment due to a pre-existing condition that is unrelated to the use of Royal Purple lubricants.
- Repair or replacement of equipment due to normal wear and tear.
- Consequential damages such as lost production or down time.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN WILL BE THE EXCLUSIVE AND ONLY REMEDY AGAINST ROYAL PURPLE. ROYAL PURPLE EXCLUDES AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECOVER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR THE FULL DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOUR STATE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Contact the Royal Purple Technical Services Department to inquire about a claim or for questions about this Limited Warranty.