Royal Purple® XPR® (Extreme Performance Racing) oils are recommended for use in various racing applications, and are popular in a variety of motorsports including: NASCAR, NHRA, World of Outlaws and Bonneville Salt Flats. Contains Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology.
- Greater wear protection on startup
- Increased horsepower
- Extends equipment life
- High temperature service capability
- Increased protection against LSPI
- Outstanding rust / corrosion protection
- XPR resists displacement, dilution and emulsion caused by exotic fuels, such as alcohol and methanol
- No flushing required when switching from other synthetic engine oils or conventional engine oils
Please consult Royal Purple’s Technical Department at email@example.com for assistance in choosing the racing oil for your specific application.
- XPR 0W-8 is an ultra-light viscosity racing motor oil formulated for use in drag racing, motorcycle sprint racing, etc.
- XPR 0W-20 & 5W-20 are light viscosity racing motor oils that are excellent for drag racing and kart racing.
- XPR 0W-30 & 5W-30 are light viscosity racing motor oils that are excellent for drag racing and kart racing.
- XPR 5W-40 & 10W-40 are designed for marine, oval track and endurance car racing. Capable of withstanding long intervals of extreme heat, these are extremely popular in sprint cars, late models and World of Outlaws racing.
- XPR 5W-50 & 20W-50 are formulated for running extended periods under extreme pressure and heat. These are used in oval track, marine and drag racing and are very popular in sprint cars, late models, truck pullers and bracket racing.
- XPR 10W-60 is specifically formulated to increase horsepower and torque in high performance modified and racing engines and is popular in endurance road racing and rallycross.