High Performance Ultra-Low Viscosity Motor Oil
New engine technologies are designed to increase fuel economy while providing excellent power and responsiveness. Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI), turbocharging and engine stop/start functions are now common in late model cars, and present unique lubricant challenges concerning protection while optimizing efficiency.
Royal Purple® High Performance Ultra-Low Viscosity SAE 0W-16 motor oil combines premium synthetic base oils with proprietary additive technologies to exceed protection requirements, provide unsurpassed performance and maximize fuel economy.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Optimized fuel economy
- Enhanced engine performance
- Long-Term Protection
- INCREASED FUEL EFFICIENCY – A low coefficient of friction and specialized formulation exceeds the 0W-16 fuel economy standards without compromising engine protection and performance.
- BETTER WEAR PROTECTION – Enhanced additive technology prevents metal-to-metal contact beyond GF-6B specifications
- INCREASED PROTECTION AGAINST LSPI – Up to 100%1 protection; Prohibits major damage to cylinder walls, pistons, piston rings, connecting rods and spark plugs, maximizing engine life.
- CLEANER ENGINE – Cleaner engines operate more efficiently.
- 9%2 IMPROVED DEPOSIT CONTROL – Removes power robbing deposits for like new performance.
- 11%3 ENHANCED SLUDGE PROTECTION – Lowers operating temperatures & improved compatibility with ethanol containing fuels
- 7%3 ENHANCED VARNISH PROTECTION – Lowers operating temperatures through effective detergency
- MAXIMIZED OIL LIFE – 700%2 better oxidation resistance provides protection from oil breakdown.
1 based on API SP, and/or ILSAC GF-6B
2 based on Sequence IIIH testing
3 based on Sequence VH testing
High Performance Premium Full Synthetic Ultra-Low Viscosity 0W-16 motor oil meets manufacturers’ warranty requirements. This product meets ILSAC GF-6B and JAMA warranty requirements for service fill of gasoline engines recommending the use of a SAE 0W-16 engine oil.